Thursday, January 29, 2009

Good times... Love yall to bits

Chanced upon this, arr... really miss the old homies and all the fun times we had. Priceless and irreplaceable memories.

It was a time when my face was void of pimples and smooth like the bean curd at Mr.Bean. Now... it's ..... aiyah, nvm

Going to Kovan after school to eat at Pizza Hut and rushing back for POA lessons, gymming in the school gym, no air con, just plain old-school. Sob... the good times, good friends, good teachers, experiences and all. My first Japanese crush.... So many more stories to tell, to reminisce.... Stories that are shared when the old boys gather, even when we become 70++. Yeah, our class rocked, and that still is an understatement.

This video, an embodiment of what we the class of 4E6 are.

For some reason, when it comes to me, my whole face takes up the entire screen.

S.P.I.R.I.T

Thank you, Lord, for blessing me abundantly with such an awesome class and memories.

Peace out, homies, band of brothers forever !!! :P