Thursday, January 8, 2009

GLORY TO HIM

Today, i was in the train heading home after gym. Prior to this, for a many weeks now, i was unable to worship God whole-heartedly. Meaning when i sing praise to Him, i couldnt feel the joy, the love for Him, basically what anyone would feel when worshipping Him. I was too concentrated on the lyrics, i spent too much time thinking about the lyrics.

In the train, as i took out my China-made imitation Mp3, Silykon, God spoke to me (yes, he did) he told me what went wrong and how i should worship him, when i was hearing the songs, i was finally responding to it and the feel of my love for him, His love for me, the pure, unadulterated joy that u cant get from secular music was there, and i was just soaking in it. It was pure joy for me, i was searching for it for a long time. Thank you, God.

And another thing to thank God for, would be my results. Without Him, this wouldnt be possible.

Digital electronics 85
P.EEE 100
Structured Programming 95
Engineering Maths 99.5
Japanese 99

There was some error with marking for the maths, so might get a 100.

My maths in the past was 68 and 67, so u can clearly see God's work here.

During the test, I didnt know 3 questions which had quite a weightage. I prayed to God, asking for enlightenment on it. I then stared at the question, and then i just knew how to do.

This doesnt mean not to study. God provides for the crows, but He does not drop the food in their nests. This mean we still got to work for the victory God has in store for us yo.