Saturday, January 10, 2009

God's amazing work

Today, I was daydreaming on the train. Thought about how Yi Ling was handling her testimony for water baptism. Began to think about mine in the future, came up with quite a funny one but serious none the less. It was good, God did lots of things in my life, giving me an extreme makeover for my life. If he hadnt, i would not be what i am today.

In the train too, i have planned to bring 3 pp to God. Who they are, i wont reveal, all in God's time. Gonna pray for His intervention and wisdom, and that He will bless them with overwhelming love, breaking through the things that hold them back, and bring upon a light that will just transform them. Amen.

I have found a girl, whose inner beauty just shines through ever so brightly. I dare say that in my entire life, she is the best girl i have met so far. I am not refering to HER. And no, i have not changed heart. After every conversation i have with her, i feel her to be, how should i say, better and better. A rare gem indeed. Blessed is her boyfriend or husband. Just being her friend is already a blessing.

I wont list what makes her special, unique from the rest, I do not want this post to be 2 thousand words long. If she comes to know and receive God, it would be the best. I am sure God will bring her to new heights. I believe God has great, unimaginable plans for her. If i had met her at a different time, maybe things would be different, i wont know. Haha. In my opinion, if she is the world's standard for beauty, maybe we wont be seeing the moral decadence in our society. God has a way.

I pray to God that my girlfriend, my wife will be like her. No, whatever you are thinking, u are thinking wrongly. Haha. God will make a way and top my expectations in unimaginable ways. Peace out.