Saturday, November 8, 2008

Subarashii ( fantastic, awesome)

Woke up at 12.02pm today, nice sleep yo. Slacked until it was time to head to church, its hard to try to do homework, se-hi-riiiously.

Started with gel, Joseph had us write on a piece of paper we took out what we tot our cellmates grown in various areas and what we pray they would grow in. Hehe, quite a few pp say i have to have more confidence in myself and more self-esteem, i know what u guys are hinting at. I will say hi to her...... in 2 years time.

Awesome worship, totemo sugoi (very fantastic) sang my heart out to God and praised him to highest yo. I sang off a few times, haha, think u guys should know by now, i sing like a broken mp3, but its all cool. Dun even know what key i am singing in, must be the wrong one, best thing is God doesnt mind one bit.

Pp who talked to me about her, i always replied that i am not good enough for her. She is too good for me in my opinion. I wanna be her friend, her confidant someone she opens her heart to but i guess it is too much to expect eh. If God permits it to progress, YOHOO.
But during worship, God said "You are worthy for her", it's like WHAT? I told Josh Sim and Rufus immediately, haha, too excited. But still i dun think i will have the courage to approach her. Curse you, pimples on my forehead. Ok, i dun really curse.

I can only look at her from afar, not in a stalker sense but yeah. Guys, please dun mention her name, if she knows, Sunday service here i come yo. I wanna get to know her, i dun want my liking for her to be just skin deep, though i feel that there is something more to her, a good girl is all i can say. Guess that is the reason why i like her. When she smiles, she really smiles. Yeah, haha.

Those who dunno how she look like or her name, dun bother asking me, I am not going kiss and tell, HAHA. This STAYS in the church yo. One of the many reasons i train in the gym, is to protect her, i know i know, too many Bleach and Naruto eh. But that is how i feel. :)

Went to Habib house with Josh and Sanjay to collect my free phone, HAIZ, its not working, *prays* it is just the battery problem, all will be known tmr i guess.

I need a camera, i wanna post photos Arrgh. Cant wait for church camp, the excitement is SURGING in me. Ciaossu.