Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dreamy guy

Today while transiting on the Mrt, listening to my China-made-imitation Mp3 (aint rich yo), i went into dreaming mode. I day-dreamed about being in a Christian Japanese band where we change the lyrics of cool Jap songs with Christian's one. In my dreamy mind, it was awesome, i was speaking fluent Jap like no one's business, haha, uber cool. God, guitar, japanese, all the things i like doing all at once. Must achieve it yo. Need to start finding band members who LOVES God and Japanese stuffy. Haha, gonna be hard, I am the only one I know so far.

Guess who was in the audience....

Yeah, her.

Today was a gruelling day 4 by 4 hours of lectures separated by an hours break, man, who is the sadistic teacher who planned this tuesday's timetable. He/She needs a little counselling. Hehe. I prayed to be awake, a fresh mind and the ability to understand what the teacher is saying, and God being faithful, answered my prayers. :))

Will posts pics of the cycling trip on sunday to Upper Pierce Reservoir as soon as i get them. Yeah, half naked. Only me though, the wind against your body when zooming down the steep slope at mark 3 is nice and its a good way to get tanned while exercising.

Yosh, gonna practise guitar now, time to up my skill level, hehe. Tmr no school, BANZAI!!!