Friday, November 14, 2008

Getting over and moving on

Well, it still is sad that she will be leaving for quite a long time, but the ache is residing in a sense. I know that God has someone in store for me and i have to trust in that, but letting her go is still not so easy. I am not gonna give up but rather become a better man for her, and improve on my guitar skills for that song i wanna sing to her, yeap i aint giving up the good fight. If she ever come back, i wanna get ready, i will just take this 4 or 5 years as time for improvement. God bless.

Well today was the painting of the waves, got my hands rather dirty. In my opinion, i did a good job, some concurred some rejected, oh wells haha. Sorry i cant take pics, haven got a decent camera yet, maybe i will snatched from Maxine's blog (ssshhhh..) Had fun overall, and most importantly, we served God. Amen.

And today I received a new motivation for playing the guitar to the next level for me. I really hate (dai kirai desu) it when pp stereotyped me and my guitar. They think because i didnt progress from classical or acoustic to electric but rather dived straight into electric, i wont have a strong foundation and wont play that well. Well, its time to prove them wrong and be a testimony that with God's blessing, i WILL play better.

In my opinion and some others, its not about your talent or what u start off with entirely but rather your diligence and consistency in practising your instrument, at the end of the day, a quote from a show, "diligence and hardwork can surpass even a genius", guess we have to take it in every aspect of our lives. Do not rely on your talent but rather on God to bring you to the next level yo. For me guitar is 50% enjoyment, 50% serving God, i am not gonna be pretentious and say 100% serving God, He would want me to be true to myself yo.

I am gonna practise and with the help of God and my frens, i will be a testimony. HAHA. Ikusou, mina-san!


My girlfren. hehe
Me posuing(ignyte hoodie included)


Tomorrow is gym in a long time, cant wait, push it to the MAX!!!!!

I will wait for you........