Sunday, November 9, 2008

All in a day's slackness

Today was productive in all the wrong ways yo. Studied my Japanese and practised my guitar but I did not revise my modules or do any of its homework. WAH, getting me to study its like studying nuclear science with the mentality of a primary school kid. I need to get motivated. It's imperative.

Woke up, Sanjay came to pass me the phone battery. Haiz, problem=battery loose. One knock, auto off. Warui keitai (bad phone). I need a good phone, one that can listen to many songs and take good photos. I dont have much money for a camera yo. Going to ask God for one, haha. Hey, if u never try, u never know.

Sanjay played my guitar, he gotten real good with it, groving to the beat and all, bluesy tune. After he left, I started practising. And something u should know, when i play the guitar I am kinda menopausal (no offense to you girls, but I cant think of a better word), sometimes I play Ok, sometimes I am missing the notes in bulk. Today was the latter, and I got real fustrated. I immediately prayed to God for guidance, and after a while, I was grooving Ok, Oh Yeah. Then I started strumming, the sound made me wanted to puke, literally, I got queasy. I found the problem, the guitar was untuned. So basically to sum it up, guitar->untuned->Rasseru Kurosaki-> vomit. (Rasseru Kurosaki is my jap name, dun laugh, i am proud of it yo) I must really be a full-fledged guitarist to react so strongly to an untuned guitar, hehe.

I am going to audition for worship ministry in 2 years time, with God and the help of all the pp teaching me guitar. どうもありがとうございます (thanks a lot)

Kenneth came to my house to study and do math. Well, u know how this story will end. Yeah, he did some work and i went to sleep. I am seriously motivated for the wrong things.

Oh yeah, since I didnt go to gym. I did 105 push-ups and many sit-ups. By the way, it's not the quantity u do but the quality of the sit-ups u do that grows your abs. Just squeeze your abs at the peak of the movement. For those who dun know.

Target for gymming-> Will Smith.
I am not aiming for the blur look on his face. More definition on the body and that is my goal.

Took a pic of my weights, looks like a bull eh? The weights of rage. Rawrrr (if it's lame, dun say it)
Tomorrow, school from 8am to 7.30pm, i cant help but complain, but it's the 5th week so it's not so bad. Well, pocket money increases by 4 dollars :))

Anyone (girl or boy, dun really matter) who wanna go to the gym with me, just call me yo. Sayounara.