Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cant be bothered anymore

I cant take this anymore. Everytime i seek to care and connect with people, it is like a one-way street. Every question i ask, every help i offer, is freakingly taken for granted. I do not do these acts to seek recognition, but i do not like to be taken for a fool either. Why is it that when i am helping people, i have to ask them, remind them, persuade them even. HELLO, isnt this a stupidly, big irony.

When i ask people about their problems, i ask to know how are their lives recently, that's how i keep in touch with people, concern even. But i just feel i am just taken for granted. When people tell me about their problems, i really understand them to a certain point i get depressed with them. It worries me, that they feel the same thing over and over, to an extent it adds on to my emotional baggage on that day. I am just so tired, too tired to bother any longer.

I am gonna be selfish. Why should i even bother anymore...