Monday, March 2, 2009

It is GOOD !!!

Today was good. Time alone with God, is really enlightening and enriching to my spiritual life, soul. Every truth, every revelation i received, I cant help but praise Him. My life is so much more, more, more with Him at the helm.

Though i am a Christian, I did not read His word regularly, TAWG was irregular and far between. When i made my decision to stop attending church 2 weeks ago, i wanted to get on a more intimate level with God. Yeah, i know the irony, but my half-brother knows what i am going through. Do not take my absence as a sign of backslide, i want to know and love God more and more.

I am gonna spend more time with God, and TAWG shall not be a burden but something i look towards. The abundance blessed upon me is "wow".

Friends, when i use "wow" it is because i cant find any word in my 18 years of English education to describe that feeling. Only things of God can make me go, well, "wow".


Today after receiving His truth, i was filled with joy, i was prompted to pick up my guitar and sing a song of praise, a new song. I was doubtful, " I cant sing properly, cant strum properly either, not to mention doing both at the same time." But i just took my lovely guitar out of its casing and strum the chords of Mighty to Save. Words came out of mouth, prompted by my desire to praise God.

I strum and sang a new song. Though by the world's standard, it was below par, but i know for a fact that God is happy and pleased with it, and that is what matters to me. A question for thought, "should i care about what people think, even what my Christian friends think, or should i be more concerned about the thoughts of God, who is more important than 6 billion people combined?".

I WILL USE MY LOVELY GUITAR FOR GOD. PRAISE GOD, I LOVE YOU !!!!

A verse for thought, "For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power."