Thursday, March 5, 2009

There is a first thigh for everything

Today, woke up at 5am, with only 2 hours of sleep. Met Arjun and started our jog, I must say I thought i would not be able to handle the distance due to a poor stamina. But well, thanks to God, i finished the route with much much energy to spare, haha. Nice run in the morning with a good friend, the simple things that put a smile on my big face. I gonna run lots now, the feeling of sweat on your back, cool, fresh air, absense of traffic, addicted, hehe.

Then headed to Yio Chu Kang gym for my initiation ceremony into squats, hehe, quite a big thing for me. Joshua kept asking me to do squats since the start of time, but i refused as the exercise would stun my growth. Well, i asked some people if i am tall enough, etc. Apparently, they think i am, hmm, contrary to what i think. Decided to do it, as i prefered or rather needed overall strength.

I tell ya, squats aint the nicest thing, in fact, it's like a torture. Why i do it? If ya dunno, thanks for reading my blog for the first time :) :) Weights pressing on your shoulder and against your neck bone. OUCHIE. When ya pushing the weight up, all i can say is that the feeling is a manifestation of standing up against difficulties in life. The numb, helpless feeling. But i said 2 words, and just pushed up. It makes things easier for the motion and life.

Joshua kept saying "Stop whining, start squating". My bro has been doing squats for a long time, I thank God he is mentoring me, the exercise is potentially deadly if done wrongly, hehe.

I am not sure if i can walk tomorrow, the soreness is gonna be awesome. Awesomely sore.

"FOR GOD!!!" urggh...