Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just talking

FCBE exam was a miracle, haha, brought last minute mugging to an epic new high. God's grace, but no excuse to be lazy.

Arrr, can't wait to buy my road bike and other items to upgrade my cross-country mountain bike. Waiting for a blessing of money to come my way!!! After much thought, i have decided to buy my parts according to practicality. No point buy high-end equipment but not utilizing its full potential.
I like cycling :)) Though i still do not feel so confident cycling on the road, but HEY it is a learning journey.

I am looking at a road bike being a potential mode of transport in the future. Can save $$$ to buy a house, haha. Got to save money while spending on bike parts. In short, balance.

Right now i am feeling tired, but i do not feel like sleeping.

Justin Bieber doesn't sound too bad.

I am thinking of hitting a dessert buffet after exams :) 15 dollars for an hour. Probably with some classmates.

Oh yeah, GOT TO LEARN TO PLAY BASKETBALL. Planning to replace half of my gym routine with basketball. I have decided to focus on 3 aspects. Strength. Fitness. Reflexes.

How would it feel to have a girlfriend??