Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Of thoughts

Well, it can be said that my deepest thoughts and feelings cannot be posted here, for people still see this blog no matter the number.

As of now, i can't wait to go to church, it is a place where i am refreshed. My thoughts realigned in a sense. Indeed, fellowshipping with fellow believers is important. I like talking about God. Honestly :) In the church and with people who shares the same faith. Talking about God and what He did, is doing and will do in our lives is really edifying. I like having such conversations.

I still remember the times where we would relax in the jacuzzi, talking about God, about the girls we liked, about our problems. Those are the times i would very much like to revisit.

In the sea of confusion, i will focus on the lighthouse that will lead me home :)