Thursday, September 23, 2010

Of life thus far

There is a sense of frustration when i am watching Korean drama with my mum. Not because she is hogging the TV but rather i feel indignant for the lead actress as she is bullied by her superior, "grandma" and other characters. I would like to have the power of invisibility and speed so that i can go in, slap the targeted people and zoom out :) But that is not going to solve anything much except douse the flame of anger in me, haha.

Today was rather fun, Mr Chua gave us a treat. He is really a good TSO, not because of the many treats he gave us but rather he goes beyond his role of duty and become a friend to many of us. It is a pleasure to have know my juniors, the year 2s, haha, it is funny to see how conspiracy theories of love go popping up at the slightest hint of affection.

This holiday is going to be busier than previous ones, it is better compared to fossilizing at home :)

With regards to my faith, i am going through a period of uncertainty. I know for a fact there is a god, but i still need to know it, know it. I won't be going to church for the time being, but i will still keep Jesus' teachings in mind. For honestly, it is through His teaching that i felt liberated, true freedom :) I would really like to meet Jesus. But what will i do if i really meet him, can i handle it? Haha, too many variables. Maybe i am blind to the answer in front of me.

I am fantasizing about what my future bike will look like :)