Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our nature

Just pondering on some stuff today. Hmm, i really like to be a pastor or rather a teacher of God's truth. It is not the post that matters but how much i am willing to go to teach someone.

It is our human nature to feel anger, lust and all kind of funky, weird stuff. For me that does not serve as a valid excuse, nor does it for anyone borned again in Christ. For are we not given the ability to say, "Yes, it is my human nature to feel such feelings, BUT it is also my nature as one set free in Christ to feel the other way."

Hmm, i can't wait to buy a new bicycle or build one up from parts for that matter. I really do need to seek God on this one, I do not want to spend on it only to regret. If He does not want me to buy a bicycle, i won't then. I prayed about it, so it is now in God's hands :)

Oh, i am wondering if i should go to Kushinbo this Friday after exams. so temptingly delicious.