Friday, June 11, 2010

Of the past

Looking at some pictures about a particular girl, it came to my mind. Let what was not meant to be, to be truly forgotten.

I got to trust in God for that girl that is to come. For i want a love that does not degrade with time, the way i see it, it is only possible with God. When i have a relationship, it will be a love triangle. God, her and me.

As i told a good friend, let our hearts be mature first. I am not capable of love if i do not know it, nor experience it. I want to understand and appreciate the love of God. His love was and is always here, but whether i appreciate it is another matter.

I need and want to take off the sunglasses that makes me see superficially. For if i keep wearing the sunglasses i cannot see the true radiance of people that shines from within. For that true radiance defines that person.

I will just wait for that day when i can say that precious 3 words to the girl i was meant for.

With God guiding me, i will know which girl is meant for me, and i for her. I choose to find the girl by God's way, nor by the ways of the world. I choose certainty over possibilities of the "right" one.