Sunday, August 2, 2009

A praise report

Today was a day of God's power.

I prayed some time back that my parents would be back on talking terms after say, 8-10 years? It seemed quite impossible at that time given their past history, but i prayed to God nonetheless.

Today, my mum ordered pizza (that is another thing to praise God about, given my family situation). I was eating and watching "Bruce Lee", when i noticed something was off. My mum and dad was eating at the same table !! Though they didn't talk much, but i could feel and see that the " strangers under one roof" status has changed. To say that isn't done by God would be so wrong, if u knew about the "history".

My faith has increased greatly, God is faithful and works in His own timing. I pray He will continue His good works :))))) I will look back on this victory when i am faced with trials in the present and in the future and know my God is powerful :) He really does the impossible.

My trials may be big, but He who is in me is bigger :)))


Tomorrow, there will be a meeting in the cyclist club. Wonder how it will turn out.

I love God, let nothing hold me back from giving Him all the praise. WOOTS.



Lord, do heal my Godma.