Sunday, August 23, 2009

It was saturday yesterday.

During service, I was going through a spiritual turmoil. The accumulation of doubts about God reached its peak, with nothing happening even at the altar call, i was this close to giving up, ending the walk.

Wanted to talk to Joshua, but he had problems of his own to talk with Bro. Andre. I dun blame you, haha. But thankfully, Sanjay was there. Through him, i was brought out from the cesspool of doubts. Sanjay can be serious at times, just got to..... wait. HAHA. As such, I AM BACK :)

On a less serious note, went to Astons for the first time yesterday. The chicken is juiiiccccyy, tender and flavourful. Though it had quite a bit of burned bits, i still ate it. In other cases, it would be a no-no. Burned bits contain cancer-causing things, you see. I am health conscious at times :)

It is definitely cheaper and tastes better than Botak Jones. Though i have an issue with the portion. Yes, rather big guy, reasonably big appetite, but small wallet. I would go there again, if my wallet gives the go-ahead.

Hmm, i want to talk about a certain love issue. But from my previous experience that ended on a rather awkward note, i will keep this issue to a certain few.


The walk with God is not without trials nor its emotional/mental/spiritual turmoils. But we can count on Him to continue His good work in us :)