Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Feelings that i do not want

Just came back from Sanjay's gym. Such an uneasy concoction of feelings is brewing in me.

Today is her birthday, but that is not an ingredient in the mixture of emotions. Just so suddenly, i feel the passion for gym leaking from me. I do not know what causes this onset of unwanted feeling. It could be due to this another feeling that i do not feel at ease to say on this blog. Waiting for Joshua to be free, to have one of those heart-to-heart talks, man-to-man. Hehe.

I hate the feeling of pining for someone. It is so tiring on my emotional body. I am going to lift it up to God, as this causes much avoidable frustration.

Gotta rush my work, have been pushing it back a few too many days. There is the challenge of cyclist club too. Busy busy.

So many things, feelings, work, issues, troubles.

One faithful, loving God.

All is good. :) Let's seek Him !