Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thank You, Jesus

Today was the HOPE event in church. Brought my brother and cousin to the event. Was praying continuously that their hearts be opened to God, and accept God as their saviour. The weird thing, i did not even pray that much before my math exams.

Could hear them laughing during the musical, was rather distracted. But God said, "Russell, focus on me." I believe that God will touch their hearts and bring about a radical transformation in their lives, just as he did with mine. I was a rather tough nut, a logical person that did not allow the concept of God. I thank God, that HE did not give up on me but rather strengthen me in my relationship with Him, time after time, troubles after troubles.

I thank God for Joshua Isaac, who had patience in nurturing me. I call him my brother, though we are from different races, we are from the same God.

My dream is that my whole family, extended even, would come to know God and love Him as much as I do. It might take a long time, and i will face persecution, mockery even from my family members for what i stand up for.

But i wont worry, for God is always with me till the end of time, I shall put their salvation before my shame. Amen.