Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thoughts and a reminder

God take me, claim me before the end of age.

With so many theories, opinions about you, i pray and hope that i will know the real You before I die. To talk to You, to hear from You as real as a friend is the best thing that can happen to me.


Guitar- Not for fame, not for glory, not for attention, not for girls.
For fun, for expression of my feelings, for people who enjoy what i play, and again for fun.

And when i have found God again, For God.

Should i ever lose sight of my reasons for playing the guitar, this shall be a reminder.


Recently, there are 2 songs that have gotten my attention. Not a fan of the lyrics, but the music and voices are good.

Charice - Pyramid [featuring Iyaz]


Just a Dream Cover/Remix (Nelly)- Joseph Vincent & Jason Chen