Friday, November 5, 2010

Of yesterday and today

Yesterday was good, haha. It was my first time receiving so many compliments. I wore the shirt my brother gave me for prize presentation, he has good taste :)

When i saw my photo on the screen while going up the stage to take my award, the sentence, "Take the award, shake the hand, and walk down fast." kept repeating in my mind. Got a shock when i knew the photo on my admission card was going to be shown. I think most of our photos look like a criminal's mugshot. Honestly.

The food after presentation was good. Pizza Hut or KFC, thumbs up :)


Today was a good day too. I am improving in my guitar skills, thanks to daily practice, yeah man :) I am able to project simple melodies in my mind onto the guitar. It is going to get better.

Went swimming with Kenneth mid afternoon. We swam, we chat, we ate.

This quote struck me as a timely reminder. It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy and appreciate that makes us happy. True true.