Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A new commitment

I realized that i have been rather serious and stressed up. Some good friends have told me so and i appreciate these comments. The reason behind this behaviour is as such. When it is time to get serious, and no one else is serious, there is a need for me to be serious for them too. Lest the job/project fails or be less than satisfactory.

I miss the times in St.Gabriel sec school, where i was known to some as a joker. This "revelation" got me thinking, and i have chosen that i am going to worry less, be less serious and be less stressed up.

God made me to be a happy boy, Heaven Yeah !!! I am not gonna worry over things nor get frustrated over some people in my life. :) :) :) As to how i am going to achieve it, i will wait upon God's wisdom.


I can see His plan unraveling already.

This is my new plan/commitment which i have committed unto God.

- No television
- 25 mins for Msn
- 5 mins for Facebook


Till end of semester 1
, though i got a feeling i am going to renew it. Haha.

All these distractions are cutting me off from my dreams and giving me undue stress. (reasons are complicated, hehe)


Took some pictures of the skies of Serangoon.


I like this one alot :) Rather rare to see this... i think...



I can conclude that i am a sky person, when it comes to taking photos. hehe.

Oh yeah, went for night cycling last Friday-Saturday, for my club's event reccee. Uber nice, so many things, so many good experiences. Shall blog about it soon.