Friday, February 27, 2009

Time to do fun stuffs with good friends

万歳!BANZAI! ものすごくうれしい!(Very very happy!)

Holidays started yesterday!!! End of year 1. Kinda sad, all the good and fantastic lecturers, not sure if i am gonna see them again. I pray that next year, my classmates will still be the same yo.

I am not planning to work, for some reasons. Gonna focus on my new year's resolution. God, guitar and gym. 3G. Reading, picking and bulking.

I have aligned my purposes for gym and guitar, they being to serve God. Gaining muscle not to impress girls or for boasting rights but for His kingdom. As a fellow friend said, Moses built the ark by himself, he must be strong even at an advanced age. Still remembering the time, we had to move 2 huge wooden boards for Team Invent on foot for a long distance while it was raining. Haha, the pilgrimage to the holy ground.

For guitar, my main focus would be to serve Him in music. Yep, though i will still play Japanese rock music. For some reason, i am no longer "satisfied" just listening to good Christian and Japanese music, i wanna be playing it. Practice.

Just made a decision recently. Some other time perhaps.



Though she left a month ago, when i am walking on the streets and chance upon someone resembling her, my attention would be diverted, shutdown of spatial awareness so to speak.
"sigh....".

Saw Aaron and his girlfriend today while at a pit stop during cycling. As we were heading home, the conversation with JI went as such, Arr hem (clears throat)

me: hey, how nice eh, to be like that.
JI: huh, what thing.
me: Aaron and his girlfriend lah. ( man, i tell ya, i gotta stop speaking Singlish)
JI: aiyah, dun worry, soon brother, have faith, come on, high five!
me: eh, didnt u say after NS?
JI: nevermind, have faith in it, come on, hurry, light turning green, slap it!!! (high five)
me: OKAY! (slaps hand) HAVE FAITH!!!

Funny yo!!

Random thought of the day: " God, i want to have a Christian Japanese band that is united in you.".