Friday, February 26, 2010

Riding

Yesterday's night ride with Kenneth Quek was nice!! Thank God for a protected night :)

It went as such, set off for his house at 9pm. Reached at around 9.12pm, guess i am a cautious cyclist :) Cycled past RJC, gosh, quite a big JC. MacRitche reservoir at night had a different beauty from day. I wanted to take a photo but seeing my phone had only a bar of battery left, i captured the image in my memory :)

On the way, after getting down an overhead bridge, i realized i left my pouch opened. My handphone was missing. I did not feel panicky but was thinking, "oh man, my contacts, how my club is going to contact me, etc, etc." And Kenneth being a good friend, thought i was joking. He called my handphone and THANK GOD someone picked it up, haha. The girl who picked it up was just like 10 metres away from us? I lost my choco puff, the one with a marshmellow center but it's okay, haha.

Other highlights of the ride was finding a cool stunt park at Bishan, cheap and tasty kway chap and of course the ride itself.

Ahhh, i like cycling. Health benefits, bonding with friends, great sceneries, good food, memorable experiences. The times of a black stallion :p

Thank God for His protection :))