Monday, December 7, 2009

another level of growth

Went for camp group leaders' meeting yesterday, it was good :)

I want to grow my members spiritually, aiding them in their relationship with God. But i won't do this by my knowledge but by my Lord's wisdom. I do not know how it is going to turn out, but i will commit every speech, action and thought to God.

I want to go to a deeper level of faith, trust and love in God.

He has been giving me many leadership positions this year, haha, it is growing me :)

Oh and Saturday was transition exercise, it was rather ironic. I was out of the "brotherhood" and into a new cell last year. And now, i am out of the "new" cell into the "brotherhood", haha. But as Joshua said, it is for a purpose. Agreed :)

But either way, we are still one big family whom i treasure :)

Oh, and today was EID test, praise God :))