Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gonna rise above all this stress !!!

I got a shock from the last meeting. I found out that i will becomethe president for the club when term starts, not the next academic year. Shocking !!!

I am not sure if my fellow club mates will be supporting me, sacrificing their time for the club. For some reason, i was the only year 2 in the meeting.... Unlike Rambo, a one-man show is hard to achieve in reality... There are so many things that need to be settled, but not many people settling them... I am used to hearing from people that i am too stressed up, but Nooooo... Most of the time, they are too relaxed!!

While doing time alone with God today, i was asking God how am i going to do this. He said, "I am enough..." I am going to see by faith and count on God!!!

On top of this, i got to juggle between being the class chairman, academics, church commitments, etc. I am not going to grumble. I have faith that God is using these to make me into a better man :) If a gold ore is not refined through the fire, how can pure gold be obtained?

I will be signing up for water baptism :))