Friday, December 12, 2008

Pushing the intangible boundaries

Well, this 2 days i have been sleeping over at Joshua Isaac's house. It was really an enriching time, we debated about the word of God and I have decided to be independant in what i do.

In the past, if no one were to follow me to the gym, i wouldn't go, always needed someone to be there, to accompany me if i were to go running and all. In the gym i would always limit myself to the weights i do, instead of breaking comfort boundaries. Same for guitar, always relying on pp to teach me.

Well, i have started being independant, training by myself, pushing myself to new levels and learning guitar by myself. If i were to depend on pp, i wont grow to my full potential that God blessed me with. I will ALWAYS depend on God, for unlike pp, he is ALWAYS there.

Pp always say its good to be independent, for pp wont always be there to watch our back, but God. He is always there watching our back, head, legs, mind, soul. So we can be fully dependent on him yo.

Its church camp on Sunday, hiahia, cant wait. Well, i know she aint going to be in my group but its Ok, i will be focused on God.

Gonna get my haircut tmr, oh God, i pray i get a nice hairstyle, been wanting one for 4 years.

Looked at my passport photo recently, 2 years ago, my face was smooth like a baby's bottom.

Doing facial now. Dont judge me yo, i aint gay, i am metrosexual. The number of pimples on my forehead counts for the whole population of Singapore.